ELECTRIC BIDET PURCHASING GUIDE
FITMENT and INSTALLATION
1. Find your toilet size
Elongated or Round
2. Check the water source
It should be on the left side of your toilet
3. Electrical outlet
120v outlet required near by.
You may use extension codes.
4 Easy Steps to install
Tools you may need
- a wrench
- a flat head screwdriver
- a phillips head screwdriver
Also make sure to
- turn off the water supply. Then flush your toilet
- find a ground fault 120v out
1. Remove the original seat
2. Install the mounting bracket
3. Slide the bidet seat on the bracket
4. Connect to the water hose, then turn the power on.
You may also find installation guides on YOUTUBE
Japanese Version (*120v outlet required in the United States)